About VEC Opportunities
With the recent changes in job titles and the flexibility of being your own boss, we have identified a gap between employers who have a need for full-time creative roles and creatives seeking these opportunities.
We created this section to help proffer solutions to this problem and bridge the gap between quality and visibility between employers and potential employees.
Our goal is to connect employers with the best possible fit to help grow their business while providing young talents with the opportunity to be seen and a platform to showcase their skillset.
A Nigerian based women’s wear brand for the upwardly mobile woman creating functional, versatile and stylish everyday pieces.
Skills and Competencies
The ideal candidate is a person with interests in Marketing, Art Direction and Social Media Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Upto date on the latest trends in digital marketing.
- In depth knowledge on the various social media platforms, best practices and website Analytics.
- Good copy and visual story telling abilities.
- Ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Understanding of WordPress / Shopify.
- Basic design skills HTML, CSS or Photoshop.
- Email marketing
- Execute and analyze marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Identify latest trends in the industry.
- Manage and update the website regularly.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas and target Audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Monday – Saturday